What personal information about me do you collect?
- We gather and store information you enter on our website or give to us in other ways, like through cookies. This information includes your name, gender, social media handle, email, telephone number, home address, payment information (such as credit card numbers). You may also be asked for demographic information, such as age, product preferences, beauty needs, zip code, or other location information.
- You may also be able to register and log in using a social media account, including your Facebook account. When using a social media account to log into the website, you may also be able to use certain social features on the website. This may include your first name, last name, gender, profile pictures, list of friends, a link to your profile, like and other data that is part of your or your friends’ social media site. This information is collected by such social media site and is provided to us under the terms of service for that social media site, such as Facebook. You can control the information we receive from Facebook and other social media sites using the privacy settings on those third-party websites.
What lawful basis do you have to collect my information?
- The basis for processing and collecting the personal information you share is based on consent and fulfilling contractual requirements, like shipping products to your address. Holding your personal data ensures we meet various administrative and legal obligations like for customer service and order fulfillment.
What about cookies?
- Cookies are unique identifiers that we transfer to your device to enable our systems to recognize your device and to provide features such as my account, personalized advertisements on other Web sites, and storage of items in your Shopping Cart between visits.
What of your information do you share and with whom?
- Information like credit card information must be submitted to transaction processors to fulfill payment, your address must be shared with shipping companies (e.g. USPS) for us to send you your products. We also share your information with third parties that perform functions on our behalf such as service providers that host or operate our website, provide analytics and site usage data, customer service, loyalty program administration and redemption, advertisers, sponsors or other third parties that participate in or administer our promotions, contests, or promotional activities. ‘
- We may also share non-identifying information such as aggregate statistics or usage information with third parties to better understand how our website is being used and how to improve it.
- We may also share your information if we receive a court order or other government order to disclose this information.
How secure is my information and where?
- We understand your interest in safeguarding your information. Your information is stored on servers in the United States which are Privacy Shield Certified.
How long do you store my information?
- We store your information no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal information is processed.
What is your policy on the use of the website in regards to children?
- Children are not the intended customer or audience. Any use of this website or tender of information of a personal nature must be of adults, please contact our data protection officer if you feel we have collected the information of a minor.
- You have the following rights:However, we reserve the right to judge what information we must continue to hold to be able to fulfill our contract wit you.
- To be informed of the information we receive of you
- To access that information
- To correct any data on you that you feel is incorrect
- To erase your personal information in a number of circumstance (eg the information is no longer necessary to the purpose for which it was created or you withdrew consent)
- To restrict use of your personal information and if possible we will information third parties to whom your personal information has been disclosed to cease their use
- To object to the use of your personal information based on legitimate interests or the performance of a task in the public interest
- To not be subject to automated decision-making including profiling
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. For a list of National Data Production Authorities For the European Union and European Economic Area please see http://ec.europa.eu/newsroom/article29/item-detail.cfm?item_id=612080 . For the United States, please see https://www.ftc.gov/tips-advice/business-center/privacy-and-security/data-security or your state’s attorney general. For all other countries please refer to your government resources.
Contact our data protection officer
- Our data protection officer can be contacted concerning the above for any personal information at the following email address: