Golden Sapphire Hydrating Capsules
Ingredients: Oenothera Beinnis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Methylparaben, Aroma.
Golden Sapphire Solidifying Gel
Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Algin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Methylisothiazoli None, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.
Golden Sapphire Enhancing Powder
Ingredients: Diaomaceous Earth, Zea Mays Corn Starch, Silica, Algin, Calcium Sulfate, Pectin, Gold, CI 77891, Mica, Sodium Hyaluronate.
How to Use
1. Once skin is cleansed, tear open one of each:
• Golden Sapphire Enhancing Powder
• Golden Sapphire Solidifying Gel
• Golden Sapphire Hydrating Capsule
2. Combine all components into the bowl provided.
3. Use the spoon to mix until a creamy paste is formed.
4. Apply a thick, opaque, even layer to clean, dry skin. (Avoid eye area, eyebrows, hairline and lips.)
5. Leave on for 20 minutes or until completely dry.
6. Gently peel off mask in an upward motion from outer edges.
7. Rinse face with warm water to remove any excess residue.
8. For best results, use once a month.
9. Follow with the Golden Sapphire Serum.
*Includes bowl and spoon.